Factory Foamed-in-place technology offers the most thermally efficient architectural panels available, placed outboard of the structural supports for a continuous barrier with no compressed insulation or thermal bridges.
Most panel profiles may be installed either horizontally or vertically with concealed clips and fasteners in the side joint for a beautiful flush appearance.
Insulated metal panels offer many advantages over traditional building envelope materials, including building performance benefits, sustainable building contributions and LEED advantages.
• Gain longer spanning capabilities requiring fewer structural supports than similar building materials, which may reduce the building’s framing cost in both material and labor.
• Lightweight and arrive to job site ready for installation allowing for faster and easier installation, reducing labor costs and providing earlier business starts and quicker payback on the capital investment.
• Due to high insulating capabilities, less insulation space is needed to comply with building energy codes leading to maximized enclosed space.
• Provide an architecturally pleasing appearance with our concealed fastener profiles.
• Available in a wide variety of colors and profiles and can be customized to meet the needs, design and functionof most construction applications.
• Offered in a vast selection of applied finishes, allowing the building’s exterior to resemble a precast or stucco, masonry and other conventional construction materials.
• Adaptable for use with many other building materials including concrete tilt-up, stucco, brick, block, single-skin metal panels, glazing and EIFS.
• Requires minimal maintenance that can lead to potential cost savings over the lifetime of the building.
• Alleviate water wicking, as common with fiberglass insulation, because of the closed cell nature of the foam.
• Ancillary cost reductions related to increased energy efficiency, HVAC equipment capacity reductions and more.